Attention Coaches, Consultants, Business Leaders, Entrepreneurs...
We have collection of over 300 book summaries for you, that you can read or even listen to its audio in less than 12 minutes every week and put yourself ahead of your competitors in terms of business development and leadership skills.
According to the University of Scranton, only 8% of people achieve goals which leaves 92 percent of people who set New Year's goals BUT never actually achieve them.
I USED TO BE IN 92%.
I knew something had to change, and then I stumbled upon a book called, “Atomic Habits.” I recognized how creating positive habits is the most important thing you can do to have a successful life. A tiny change can lead to massive success.
Success is a continuous journey that does not require massive action in order to achieve. Although it requires continuous improvement; however small it may be.
Books are excellent sources of information if you have the time to read them.
We have taken best-selling business and personal development books, distilled them into bite-sized 12-minute animated audios or read-throughs so that you can:
"It helped me close over $20,000 in new group coaching business over the first month, and I'm looking forward to seeing what's truly possible once I get this process completely dialed in."
"What I love most about the program is how simple and straightforward it is. If you want to generate leads for your business, and are tired of complicated funnels and technology, joining this program is a no-brainer."
Executive Coach and Creator of the Simple Leadership LifeCycle System
"I joined the Dreams Accelerator Academy, and one week later I closed my first five-figure coaching deal. The support I get from the community is incredible."
Executive Coach and Founder of Thriving Mayor
With the 7-day $1 trial, you will get immediate full access to 4 best-selling business and personal development book summaries. Along with this, we also give you a FREE ticket to Dreams Accelerator Implementation Circle and a FREE ticket to Implementation Success Challenge, worth $497 combined.
After 7 days of gaining new insights that can impact your bottom line, you can continue with the monthly membership access only for $19.97 per month.
Complete 12-minute Summaries of 4 Best Seller Books (shown below)
FREE Ticket For Implementation Circle - $199 VALUE
FREE Ticket For Implementation Success Challenge - $199 VALUE
86,360 Amazon Ratings
4,659 Amazon Ratings
12,299 Amazon Ratings
189 Amazon Ratings
Copyright © 2022 — Dreams Accelerator. All rights reserved.